Idaho Depredation Hunt Question
I heard about a depredation hunt in my area. How do I apply for it?

The Big Game regulations contain information and applications for depredation hunts. You must fill out the application and send it in to the Fish and Game office in the region you want to hunt. All applications
received from May 1 through June 30 are put in random order. All applications received after that will be placed at the end of the list. Only residents can apply. The applications will be kept on file through the following June 30.

| WH Home | Contact Western | WH Archive |

Copyright © 2001 J & D Outdoor Communications. All rights reserved.