Wyoming Requires Permit for Off-Road Vehicles
As of January 1, all off-road recreational vehicles (ATVs, dirt bikes, etc.) are required to display a Wyoming ORV permit while operating on public lands and other designated trails or areas.

ORVs may only be operated upon public lands when on roads, trails or areas designated "open" by appropriate local land managers (Forest Service, BLM or others). ORV riders should contact the local land manager's office in the area in which they wish to ride to determine which roads, trails and areas are open for ORV use. Visit http://wyotrails.state.wy.us for phone numbers of the various land managers in Wyoming.

The $15 annual ORV permits are available at ATV dealers across Wyoming or by calling (307) 777-7477. Please allow 7 to 10 days for delivery. Major credit cards are accepted.

| WH Home | Contact Western Hunter.com | WH Archive |

Copyright © 2002 J & D Outdoor Communications. All rights reserved.